|Job Class||Clown, Gypsy|
|Requirements||Improve Concentration Lv. 10, Music Lessons Lv. 5 (clown)|
Improve Concentration Lv. 10, Dance Lessons Lv. 5 (Gypsy)
To cast this skill, the caster has to press Shift + Marionette Control and then on the target. To cancel the skill, press shift + Marionette Control on any target, and the skill will be canceled. The target player of this skill receives an increase in stats equal to half of the caster's base stats. However, the targets will never exceed a total 99 from Marionette Control's "added" stats; any overflow points will not affect the target. Both caster and target are able to move.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Caster loses 1k of their max HP for the duration of the Marionette Control
- Target must be in the same party, regardless of level.
- The target and caster must be within 8 cells of each other, or the skill is canceled.
- A Clown cannot Marionette Control another Bard/Clown, nor a Gypsy another Dancer/Gypsy.
- While the effect of Marionette Control persists, the caster cannot use any skills.
- If the target logs out, the effect of Marionette Control will stay on the caster, but does not affect the target
- [Bug] Casting Marionette Control and then leaving the party is possible. Effect will stay on target and caster.
- [Bug] Any supportive skills or gears which add stats (Blessing, Apple of Archer) will not be counted if worn while Marionette Control is casted. However, if worn after Marionette Control is casted, the stats are added in.