Melody of Sink
|Melody of Sink|
|Job Class||Minstrel, Wanderer|
|Cast Time||0.5 (fixed) + 1 (var) seconds|
|Requirements||Song of Mana Lv. 1|
Melody of Sink drains SP and reduces the INT of nearby enemies. Each additional Minstrel/Wanderer in the party reduces the INT and drains the SP of enemies further. An instrument/whip is required to cast this skill.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Sinking Melody.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires the caster and at least one other Minstrel/Wanderer in the party.
- If there are more than 2 Minstrel/Wanderer in the party, success chance will increase by 5% per additional performer(After the initial 2) in the party, up to a maximum of 65%.
- Duration: (10 + 10 * Skill Level) seconds
- SP drain: (Skill Level x 2)% SP per second
- If there are more than 2 Minstrel/Wanderer in party, enemies will lose additional 2% SP per additional performer(After the initial 2) in party, up to a maximum of 20%.
- INT reduction: (Skill Level x Number of Minstrel/Wanderer in party).
- Only affects enemies.
- Can be used to remove and be removed by other performer songs.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Apr. 17)
- Consumes 2 Throat Lozenges. The effect of decreasing INT and SP will be changed to 12% reduction in SP per second vs. skill level and lesson level max, regardless of the number of Minstrel / Wanderers in the party.
- The existing skill cooldown is changed from 180 seconds to 20 seconds, and the probability of success is changed to be affected by Lesson level.
- Consumes 2 Throat Lozenges.