|Job Class||Wizard, High Wizard|
|Cooldown||2 sec + 0.5 sec per level|
|Requirements||Sightrasher Lv. 2, Thunderstorm Lv. 1|
Meteor Storm summons meteors from the sky that will inflict Fire damage to nearby enemies. The meteors will fall on random spots within a 7x7 targeted cell area and each will damage enemies within a 7x7 cell range. Meteors that fall on the border of the targeted area cause damage 6 cells beyond the target area border, giving Meteor Storm the potential to damage enemies in a 13x13 cell range. Each meteor will inflict 1 to 5 times of the caster`s MATK as damage and each strike has the chance to inflict the Stun status on the enemy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Meteors that fall on "null" cells of the map will still count against the total number of meteors that are to fall while not actually hitting any enemies. Avoid using this skill near map edges or where the path is narrow.
- Unlike the two other area of effect skills Storm Gust and Lord of Vermilion, Meteor Storm stacks; multiple casted skills will still continue to drop meteors, meaning that multiple wizards can be casting Meteor Storm at the same location without loss of efficiency.
- The Bard skill Poem of Bragi can be used to reduce the delay of many skills including Meteor Storm. Thus a single wizard can quickly cast Meteor Storm repeatedly while under the influence of Poem of Bragi.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Fixed casting is reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2.4 seconds at Level 10.
- The variable cast is reduced to 6.3 seconds from 9.6 seconds at Level 10.
- The skill delay is reduced from 7 seconds to 1 second, and skill cooldown is added for 7 seconds.