Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Job Class||Monk, Champion|
|Cast Time||1 second|
|Requirements||Summon Spirit Sphere Lv. 5|
Occult Impaction consumes 1 Spirit Sphere per cast. Inflicted damage increases in proportion with the enemy's VIT, DEF, and Armor DEF. Occult Impaction is always of the Neutral element regardless of an equipped weapon's elemental attribute. Occult Impaction cannot miss due to an enemy's Flee or Perfect Dodge.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Casting Summon Spirit Sphere immediately after Occult Impaction will cancel the after-cast delay (since this is actually an animation delay). Doing this before casting Occult Impaction again is actually faster than repeatedly using Occult Impaction (and not bypassing the delay) at 115+ DEX, as long as no Poem of Bragi are present.
- Causing your character to perform any other animation than Occult Impaction's normal animation, such as taking a step during it's delay will cancel the delay that normally follows the skill's usage.
- If the enemy's combined DEF is 0 or less, Occult Impaction will miss. If your weapon has an elemental attribute, then, due to a bug in the way damage is calculated, your damage will be affected by GARMENT-based reductions of an opponent.
- Rogues and Stalkers wishing to Plagiarize Occult Impaction should note that the skill will not stack with the effects of Ice Pick.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Damage is slightly increased, and when you use it with the target that you caught with Blade Stop, the damage will be increased.
- Occult Impaction was modified; however, the official site still lists Occult Impaction as doing 475% damage at its maximum level, despite now doing double the damage (effectively 950%).