(Redirected from Peco Peco Ride)
|Job Class||Knight, Lord Knight, Crusader, Paladin|
|Requirements||Endure Lv. 1|
- Knights can buy Pecopecos in front of the Prontera Chivalry building in Northwest Prontera.
- Crusaders can buy them in front of Prontera Sanctuary in Northeast Prontera.
There is no difference between the Knight Pecopeco and Crusader Grand Peco aside from aesthetics.
On iRO, this skill is known as Peco Peco Ride.
Notes[edit | edit source]
When riding a Pecopeco:
- The size modifier for Spear weapons on Medium monsters becomes 100% instead of 75%.
- Spear Mastery's effect gains an additional +1 ATK per Spear Mastery level.
- The player moves faster; approximately equal to the effect of Increase AGI.
- The player gains a Weight Limit bonus of 1000.
- Attack Speed for all weapons is slowed by 50% (Cavalry Mastery reduces this penalty).
Riding a Pecopeco is also required to perform the Knight skill Brandish Spear.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2004 Sept. 21)
- Swordsman classes that ride Pecopecos will gain +1000 weight limit when they mount Pecopecos.
- The increase in weight limit obtained by mounting Pecopeco will not be reducible on Pecopeco if it goes above 90%.