|Job Class||Rogue, Stalker|
|Requirements||Preserve Lv. 5|
Plagiarize enables the use of the last skill that was inflicted by an enemy. Plagiarize`s skill level affects the level of the remembered skill that the Rogue can use. For example, if a Rogue is hit by Bash Lv.10, but the Rogue has only learned Plagiarize Lv.5, the Rogue can only use Bash Lv.5 through the Plagiarize skill.
On iRO, this skill is known as Intimidate for some reason.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can only copy skills that damage the Rogue/Stalker directly.
- Copyable skills are those of 1-1, 2-1, 2-2 Classes.
- Can not be used with skills exclusive to monsters, ex: Property Attacks.
- Can not be used with Rebirth skills, ex: Soul Breaker
- Can copy certain skills that are performed at a higher level by monsters than their player variant would allow. Ex.: Water Ball Lv.10, Claymore Trap Lv.10
- Can not copy Blessing and Increase AGI, even though they do 1 damage to the player due to the monster only skill Change Undead.
- Gear and cards that autocast the highest level of a skill will not work with an Plagiarized skill.
- Tomahawk Throwing is currently the only non-naturally learned skill that is copyable by Plagiarize.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Depending on the skill level, attack speed increase (delay after attack) effect is added.
- Patch (2018 Aug. 29)
- Rebel-only skills will be modified to be unable to be Plagiarized.
- Patch (2018 May 16)
- The skill "Renovatio" will be changed to be unable to be Plagiarized
- Patch (2016 Apr. 14)
- Doram skills are changed to be unable to be Plagiarized.
- Patch (2015 Dec. 02)
- Some skills are updated the additional information description with the changes and new content. List skill: Inspiration, Plagiarism, Reproduce, Abracadabra.
- Patch (2015 Oct. 14)
- Plagiarize can no longer copy NPC-only skills.
- Patch (2015 Sept. 23)
- Rogue fix skill: Fixed a bug where some skills were not removed when copied by the skill Plagiarize.