Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Poison causes status-oriented DEF to be reduced by 25%. If HP is over 25%, you will lose 1.5% + 2 HP of your max HP every second. SP Regeneration is disabled.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The following abilities inflict Poison:
- [Poison] - An NPC-exclusive skill that inflicts Poison by chance.
- Venom Dust
- Venom Knife
- Poisoning Weapon
- Poisoning Weapon (RO2)
Cure[edit | edit source]
Poison can be cured through the following methods:
- Green Herb, Green Potion, Panacea, Royal Jelly.
- Jam Pancake, Honey Pancake, Mushroom Pancake, Caviar Pancake, and Sour Cream Pancake can remove the effect.
- Thief's skill Detoxify can undo the effect.
- Having high VIT and LUK will reduce amount of time this ailment affects you, as well as chance of being affected.
- Priest's Slow Poison prevents damage taken from Poison but does not cure the reduced DEF effect. It is a very rarely used counter.
- Battle Chant initially removes all buffs and status effects from the Paladin who uses it, including Poison.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects removes all abnormal status effects from party members, including Poison.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects grants 60 seconds of immunity to all status effects to party members, including Poison.
- Dispel removes this ailment.
- Mercenary's skill Recuperate can undo the effect.
- Royal Guard's King's Grace can remove the effect.
Prevention[edit | edit source]
The following lists ways that Poison can be prevented:
- Argiope Card grants Poison element, and immunity to Poison attacks, but not the Poison status itself.
- Ghoul Card increases resistance to Poison by 20%.
- Poporing Card allows use of Detoxify (which cancels Poison).
- Venomous Card has a 30% chance of inflicting Poison to self and a 30% chance of inflicting Poison on the attacker when receiving physical damage.