Poison causes status-oriented DEF to be reduced by 25%. If HP is over 25%, you will lose 1.5% + 2 HP of your max HP every second. SP Regeneration is disabled.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The following abilities inflict Poison:
- [Poison] - An NPC-exclusive skill that inflicts Poison by chance.
- Venom Dust
- Venom Knife
- Poisoning Weapon
- Poisoning Weapon (RO2)
Cure[edit | edit source]
Poison can be cured through the following methods:
- Green Herb, Green Potion, Panacea, Royal Jelly.
- Jam Pancake, Honey Pancake, Mushroom Pancake, Caviar Pancake, and Sour Cream Pancake can remove the effect.
- Thief's skill Detoxify can undo the effect.
- Having high VIT and LUK will reduce amount of time this ailment affects you, as well as chance of being affected.
- Priest's Slow Poison prevents damage taken from Poison but does not cure the reduced DEF effect. It is a very rarely used counter.
- Battle Chant initially removes all buffs and status effects from the Paladin who uses it, including Poison.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects removes all abnormal status effects from party members, including Poison.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects grants 60 seconds of immunity to all status effects to party members, including Poison.
- Dispel removes this ailment.
- Mercenary's skill Recuperate can undo the effect.
- Royal Guard's King's Grace can remove the effect.
Prevention[edit | edit source]
The following lists ways that Poison can be prevented:
- Argiope Card grants Poison element, and immunity to Poison attacks, but not the Poison status itself.
- Ghoul Card increases resistance to Poison by 20%.
- Poporing Card allows use of Detoxify (which cancels Poison).
- Venomous Card has a 30% chance of inflicting Poison to self and a 30% chance of inflicting Poison on the attacker when receiving physical damage.