|Job Class||Guillotine Cross|
|Requirements||Create New Poison Lv. 1|
Poisoning Weapon coats your weapon with one of the Guillotine Cross poisons. While using regular attacks there is a chance to poison the target with the selected poison, skills other than Venom Pressure and Poison Smoke will not inflict the poisoning status. Does not work against Boss monsters.
On iRO, this skill is known as Poisonous Weapon.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Oct. 16)
- Poison grants the caster the effect of increasing melee physical damage and buffing buffs.
- When poisoning, the buff effects for each type of poison are as follows.
- Paralysis: Increases movement speed.
- Pyrexia: Increases Critical Damage, Increases Basic Attack Physical Damage.
- Death Hurt: Recovers 1% MHP per second.
- Leech End: Abnormal State: Increases Shadow and Stun Resistance by 100%.
- Venom Bleed: Reduces melee physical reflection damage by 30%.
- Magic Mushroom: Delay 10% after skill.
- Toxin: Recovery of MSP 1% per second.
- Oblivion Curse: Status: 100% increased silence and curse resistance.
- Patch (2019 Jun. 19)
- Guillotine Cross 'Poisoning Weapon' skill when using magic mushroom 'Seaweed' can be removed as a phenomenon that can be debugged is fixed.
- Patch (2015 Aug. 19)
- When you are using Poisoning Weapon with Pyrexia, an error occurred where skills Cure, Pressure Point: Recovery, items Elixir and Royal Jelly cured the Blind status of the poison and will be corrected.