|Level 30 - 60|
Porings and Dorams have similar architectural ideas.
|Location||West of Prontera|
Poring Village is home to the bubbly race of Porings.
Geography[edit | edit source]
The village is established on a small island in the midst of Prontera's western field.
Residents[edit | edit source]
All residents of Poring Village are of the Poring race.
History[edit | edit source]
No data yet.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- For many years, Payon Forest 04 map has always been lovingly referred to as "Poring Island" by RO players because many Poring-type monsters spawn there (which included Mastering, Deviling, Angeling, and Ghostring). GRAVITY never thought to implement an official Poring settlement until 15 years after RO originally launched, despite Poring being one of the most recognizable trademark monsters of the Ragnarok franchise.
Instance[edit | edit source]
Maps[edit | edit source]
- RO PoringVillageMap1.jpg
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
No data yet.
References[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Sept. 05)
- Poring Village Memorial Dungeon - Corrected an issue where monsters were spawning in ares of the map where characters cannot reach.
- Patch (2018 May 02)
- Corrected an issue that disallowed Lv. 60 characters to enter the Poring Village Memorial Dungeon.
- Patch (2017 Apr. 12)
- Memorial Dungeon "Poring Village" quests to 60 levels or more to pay the character will be corrected.
- Patch (2017 Apr. 05)
- Added Poring Village beginner instance. Implemented King Poring as a permanent mob.