Story[edit | edit source]
There's big trouble in the world of the little Porings, as they are taking the war between Angeling and Deviling to a new level. If you agree to help them, you will be led to the realm of Porings, where you need to team up with other adventurers in a party of five and then choose which side you will fight for.
Rules of Engagement[edit | edit source]
- In order to play, two parties (one Angeling team and one Deviling team) of 5 players each are needed. It would be a good idea to decide which party to join early, since in the later rooms there are time limits for the party registration. The Deviling and Angeling in this game have identical stats, weak attacks, and won't use any skills or summon monsters; the team you choose is simply a matter of preference.
- Once 10 players join the chat in the recruiting room, they will be transported to another map with two smaller chat rooms, one for the deviling team, and one for the Angeling team. This room does have a time limit, so don't take too long before selecting your team. When 5 players join a room, the room closes and those 5 are transported to the Poring Wars map.
- You are now at what I call the "Preparation Area." Be careful, as you can attack, and even kill, the other players on your team if you are not all in a party yet. If you are not already all in a party, you will need to get all the players on your team into a party now. The party leader will need to talk to the Doppelganger NPC (who will soon appear) to register your team. Once registered, the team may click the Doppelganger NPC to go to the war area. The NPC requests that the party leader wait until his entire party has moved before he goes.
- The rules will be shouted and a portal will open to let your team into the battle area. They will attempt to seek and destroy the enemy Porings while keeping the other team from killing yours. The starting locations of the Devilings are in blue on the map while the Angelings are in pink.
- If you manage to kill both the opposing Team's Porings, then you win! However, the Porings respawn after a short time, so don't dawdle!
- Once a team has won, all players will go to the winning stage. Talk to the Deviruchi there to receive your reward. You will then be teleported to the Poring Recruiter outside Prontera. There is no waiting before another match can start, so you can jump right back in for another round.
Notes to Consider[edit | edit source]
- Be careful to attack only the other Team's Poring. As Porings are simple creatures, your Team's Poring will attack any player that comes too close. Use this to your advantage to let it follow you, or to lure it somewhere safer.
- Each faction has a Poring out in the open and one on an island. The island can only be reached through killing opposing team members and obtaining a badge. Use these badges on the Poring statue in front of the island to gain access to the second Poring.
Poring Vending Machine[edit | edit source]
The Poring Vending Machine requires Poring Coins, which can be obtained from winning Poring War rounds.
- If your team wins the battle, you will obtain 3 Poring Coins.
- If you score a tie with the other team you will receive 1 Poring Coin.
- If your team loses, you will not earn any coins.
|Prize Medal||Turn in for rewards in Hugel.||4 Poring Coins|
|Tribal Solidarity||Grants a random amount of Guild experience between 600k to 1.2 mil.||20 Poring Coins|
|Poring Box||Summons three random types of Poring.||30 Poring Coins|
|Wild Rose Mercenary Scroll||Summons a Wild Rose Mercenary for 30 minutes.||15 Poring Coins|
|Doppelganger Mercenary Scroll||Summons a Doppelganger mercenary for 30 minutes. It's not as strong as the real Doppelganger.||20 Poring Coins|
|Egnigem Cenia Mercenary Scroll||Summons a Egnigem Cenia mercenary for 30 minutes. It's not as strong as the real Egnigem Cenia.||20 Poring Coins|
|Novice Figure||HP + 70, SP + 30 when equipped by a Novice class.||50 Poring Coins|
|Swordsman Figure||VIT + 1, DEF + 2 when equipped by a Swordsman class.||100 Poring Coins|
|Acolyte Figure||INT + 1, SP + 50 when equipped by an Acolyte class.||100 Poring Coins|
|Magician Figure||INT + 1, SP Recovery +5% when equipped by a Magician class.||100 Poring Coins|
|Archer Figure||DEX + 1, ATK + 10 when equipped by an Archer class.||100 Poring Coins|
|Thief Figure||AGI + 1, ASPD + 3% when equipped by a Thief class.||100 Poring Coins|
|Merchant Figure||STR + 1, CRIT +5 when equipped by a Merchant class.||100 Poring Coins|