Pressure Point: Energy Gain
|Pressure Point: Energy Gain|
|Cast Time||1 (variable) + (0.5 + 0.5 * Skill Lv.) (fixed) seconds|
|Requirements||Pressure Point: Silence Lv. 3|
Pressure Point: Energy Gain allows the user to gain spirit spheres when receiving or dealing damage.
- The skill consumes some HP when initially cast and cannot be used in combination with Pressure Point: Change or Pressure Point: Revitalize.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Gentle Touch - Energy Gain.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This effect works in conjunction with normal attacks and skills.
- The user cannot have more spirit spheres than allowed by their level of Rising Dragon.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Apr. 17)
- Pressure Point: Change/Pressure Point: Revitalize to be used with bow.
- It will be changed to be available only to yourself.
- Increases the damage of mangyonggang / performance / demolition / decryption rights by 50%.
- Skill cooldown is reduced to 1 second regardless of skill level.
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- Fixed casting time will change.
- Patch (2010 Mar. 31)
- Duration has been changed to 240 seconds. (15:11 added)