Pressure Point: Recovery
|Pressure Point: Recovery|
|Requirements||Assimilate Power Lv. 1|
Pressure Point: Recovery uses special pressure point techniques to recover a target's HP and cure them of various status ailments. Skill level increases the probability of success. The skill can recover you from Stone Curse, Freeze, Stun, Poison, Silence, Blind, and Hallucination. Additionally you can cast this skill while under Stone Curse, Frozen, and Stun conditions on yourself or others. Consumes 1 Spirit Sphere.
On iRO, this skill is known as Gentle Touch - Cure.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be used on barricades and bosses to great effect.
- Can heal Undead monsters/players.
- Can heal players in Berserk.
- Can heal players wearing Golden Thief Bug-carded shield.
- Can heal Mechanics in Magic Gear.
- When skill fails, no animation is displayed, but 1 Spirit Sphere is still consumed and target still has HP restored. Only status ailment curing will fail.
- Chance formula(%):
(Skill Level x 5) + (DEX + Base Level) / 4 - Random(1 ~ 10)
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Apr. 17)
- The amount of spheres is reduced to 1 at the skill level, regardless of the skill level.
- Patch (2013 Jan. 30)
- Fixed HP recovery effect of Sorcerer's [Warmer], Archbishop's [Renovatio], Sura's [Pressure Point: Recovery], Wanderer / Minstrel's [Deep Sleep Lullaby] It's possible.
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- The skill reuse (cooldown) is changed.
- HP recovery amount is changed.
- Patch (2010 Mar. 31)
- SP consumption has increased.