Each Warlock has a number of maximum slots in which they can memorize spells, based on their Base Level, INT and the level of Freezing Spell. This determines how many skills they can keep memorized at any given time. At level 150, a Warlock will have 15 slots, with an additional slot for every 10 INT, and an additional 4 for every level of Freezing Spell.
Slots = (4*Freezing Spell Lv) + floor(BLv/10) + floor(Int/10)
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Jul. 17)
- Due to changes in usage, there are now 10 new spellbooks available; existing spellbooks can no longer be used.
- It is impossible to use the skill directly and magic can be saved by using the new magic book.
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- Skill (fixed) casting is changed.
- Stat (change) casting is changed.
- Skill reuse time will be deleted.