|Level 120 - 160|
The restricted elevator to the laboratory.
|Location||Within Rekenber Corporation's HQ.|
|Technical Name(s)||lhz_dun01 lhz_dun02 lhz_dun03 lhz_dun04 que_lhz|
The Regenschirm Laboratory is a state-of-the-art research center located in Lighthalzen. Because of the Rekenber Corporation's generous contributions, no expense was spared in the creation of the laboratory.
It is often referred to as Bio Labs and sometimes the Somatology Laboratory.
Story[edit | edit source]
Tomb of the Fallen
Finally, the truth of Regenschirm Laboratory revealed.
Many years have passed after the discovery of the Regenschirm Laboratory by Schwarzward Republic's president and the Rekenber Group... One adventurer heard rumors from his friend about "a niche filled with weird noise." Out of extreme curiosity, he decided to venture into that place. Soon enough, he escaped from that place with his body wrecked. However, from his dying body were lots of strange loot with uncanny power within. This rumor spread widely and a lot of adventurers made their way to the Niche. No one returned after their departure and only creepy rumors linger.
Soon after, people started to referring to that place as the "Tomb of the Fallen."
Building Layout[edit | edit source]
Basement Floor 1[edit | edit source]
Lobby and Office Rooms
Regenschirm researchers have access to 3 high-tech research rooms and a conference room and are also provided with accommodations and leisure facilities. To be invited to conduct research in the Regenschirm Laboratory or to participate in projects spearheaded by the Rekenber Corporation, thus earning recognition as one of the best in their field, is almost every scientist's dream.
Basement Floor 2[edit | edit source]
Life Experimentation Laboratory
The second floor of the Regenschirm Laboratory is a highly restricted area dedicated to the clandestine, controversial research involving the secretes of life. Even high-ranking Regenschirm employees cannot enter this area without receiving special clearance from Regenschirm's security. Adventurers that manage to infiltrate the Life Experimentation laboratory will discover an array of strange devices and the shockingly inhumane prison for test subjects.
Basement Floor 3[edit | edit source]
Life Experimentation Laboratory's Disposal Facility
This floor of of the Regenschirm Laboratory is an isolated facility where scientists can safely dispose of hazardous materials and waste products from their experiments. However, the remains of norman bodies from the experiments performed in the Life Experimentation Laboratory have also been dumped here. It's said that the Disposal Facility is haunted by the angry spirits of all who have died there.
Basement Floor 4[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Regenschirm is German for "umbrella," a nod to the Umbrella Corporation of the Resident Evil franchise.
- Somatology is defined as the study or science of the human body as a branch of anthropology.
Instance[edit | edit source]
Maps[edit | edit source]
- RO TombOfTheFallenMap1.jpg
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
No data yet.
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Feb. 14)
- Corrected an issue in which some boss monsters in the Tomb of the Fallen do not drop items.
- Patch (2017 Mar. 15)
- Some changes in the "Monster Respawn" method of "Tomb of the Fallen".
- Patch (2017 Mar. 08)
- Monsters in the Tomb of the Fallen are modified so that they do not use Teleport skills.
- Buff provided by the "Mysterious Device" of the Tomb of the Fallen is added.
- Patch (2017 Feb. 28)
- The Tomb of the Fallen is reorganized.
- Patch (2013 Dec. 18)
- Added Regenschirm Laboratory Nightmare Mode (Tomb of the Fallen).
- Patch (2011 Mar. 30)
- The fourth floor is added.
- Renewal Update (2009 Jun. 17)
- Regenschirm Laboratory was modified to a 120 - 160 zone to fit with the new level cap of 150. This area was originally a level 55 - 99 zone.
- Episode 11.2 (2006 Dec. 27)
- Changed some Regenschirm Laboratory dungeon monster skills. Now, Regenschirm Laboratory dungeon monsters use some skills that are available to their player counterparts.
- Patch (2005 Aug. 30)
- On the third floor of the Regenschirm Laboratory, the layout is slightly modified so that the monsters do not get to a certain place.
- Episode 10.2 (2005 Jun. 28)
- The corporate city of the Republic of Schwarzwald, "Lighthalzen," is added. Einbroch is in the southwest and many secrets and adventures await your adventurers. Be especially careful when you enter the "Bioengineering Laboratory" dungeon.