|Job Class||Minstrel, Wanderer|
|Category||Area of Effect|
|Cast Time||0 (fixed) + 1 + (0.1 * Skill Level) (var) seconds|
|Requirements||Dissonance Lv. 5|
Reverberation generates a high-frequency sound wave and place it up to 10 cells away. If an enemy touches the cell, it will explode, splitting the damage it causes across all enemies in a 3 x 3 area. If nothing comes in contact with the sound wave, it will explode on its own after 10 seconds. The sound wave can be attacked and destroyed by ranged or magic attacks and an unlimited number of Reverberations can be set on the ground at any one time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Damage is affected by BaseLevel/100.
- Can be placed directly under target.
- More than one can be placed on one cell.
- The attack portion can miss if you don't have enough HIT to hit the target, similar to Soul Breaker.
- It can be destroyed by attacking it. It takes 1 damage from everything, and has 10~15 HP
- Activation Range is the exact cell you place it on.
- Takes into account your Weapon's Element (Barehand/Knife/Instrument/Whip) or Arrow's Element (Bow).
- The magic portion, however, does not take your weapon element, and is considered Neutral element.
- This skill acts as a melee hit and is blocked by Safety Wall.
- The damage can be reflected back to the caster.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Dec. 04)
- Fixed cast of all skill levels changed to 0.5 seconds.
- Area of effect changed from Level 4 to radius 7 cells.
- Changed from ground casting to a targeted range.
- Throat Lozenge consumed has been changed to consume 10 arrows, and the skill attribute is changed to follow the equipped attribute of the arrow.
- Physical magic blending attacks now only apply to magical attacks.
- Patch (2019 Apr. 17)
- The magic damage formula is increased.
- The damage-dispersing effect is removed and changed to give damage to all enemies within range.
- The maximum number of installations is limited to three.
- Consumes one Throat Lozenge.