|Job Class||Rune Knight|
Rune Mastery allows Rune Knights to craft special consumable runes used to cast special skills similar to Magic Scrolls. Higher skill levels increase success rate, craftable runes, the maximum number of runes able to be gained from a single ore and the activation chance (see below). The higher grade of Runestone used, the higher the chance of success.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You may have up to 20 of each kind of rune at once.
- If a successful creation would put you over 20 runes, the creation will not progress. If this happens, a Rough Runestone will still be consumed, but no other ingredients will. For instance, if you have 19 Asir Runestones, and you would have created 3 Runestones, the creation will not progress, but a rough runestone will still be consumed; if you have 19 Asir Runestones and you would have created 1 Runestone, the creation will proceed as usual.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Oct. 16)
- All runestone possession limits have been removed.
- All runestone weights are reduced from 10 to 1.
- Increased runestone manufacturing chance increased according to skill level.
- Changed to manufacture a minimum of 2 runestones and a maximum of 6 runestones at Level 10.
- Patch (2017 Apr. 05)
- Runes will be reorganized.
- Patch (2012 Aug. 22)
- Rune Mastery - Rune creation method has been simplified. Deleted the interface window that pops up after clicking on the rune material.
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- Runestone-related contents will be changed.