|Cast Time||0~6 seconds|
Running makes the user run at a very high speed in one direction. If there is something obstructing the path of Running (obstacles, monsters, characters) in the direction the user was facing when it started, 0~6 seconds will be canceled. The user cannot change the direction of movement while running. The Running skill also passively increases bare hand damage which ignores DEF and has other effects with certain Taekwon skills.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Sprint.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Running can also be canceled if the caster casts Running again while Running. The timing on canceling Running is attack speed dependent.
- If the user casts Running level 7 or greater, is barehanded, and cancels Running soon after initiating the skill, the caster will be launched into the Spurt status. The Spurt status lasts for 150 seconds and increases the caster's STR by 10. If the user equips a weapon while in the Spurt status, the Spurt status will be lost.
- When Running ends, either due to an obstruction or being manually stopped, there is a short delay. The user will be knocked back slightly from the end point if it was ended due to hitting an obstruction.
- If the user casts Flying Side Kick while using Running, the damage dealt will increase.
- If the user casts Flying Side Kick while using Running and is in the Spurt status, the damage dealt will increase further.
- If the user is in the Spurt Status, then Break Fall will also allow the user to dodge melee attacks
- Players and monsters that are moving will not obstruct Running.
- This skill is disabled in Battlegrounds.