|Category||Area of Effect|
|Cast Time||0.5 seconds (fixed) + 2.5 - (Skill Level * 0.5) seconds (var)|
|Requirements||Mainframe Restructure Lv. 2|
Self Destruction detonates the Magic Gear, dealing massive damage in a wide radius. Caster will lose the Magic Gear and all SP afterwards.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Suicidal Destruction.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires the player to be in a Magic Gear.
- This skill ignores FLEE rate.
- Cast Time is uninterruptable.
- Does not deal damage to the caster, except through Reflect Damage and Shadow Form.
- Damage ignores reductions of demi-human, Element and Size.
- Damage is reduced by the target's Full DEF (both Hard and Soft).
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- Skill (fixed) casting is changed.
- Stat (change) casting is changed.
- The skill cooldown is changed.
- The damage formula is changed.
- The damage caused by the caster's BaseLV is increased.
- The gear is changed to consume three Gear Fuel.
- The use condition of the skill is changed.
- Patch (2010 Dec. 15)
- The Self Destruction skill of the Mechanic is modified to 300 seconds.