Sky Net Blow
|Sky Net Blow|
|Category||Area of Effect|
|Requirements||Twin Dragon Lv. 3|
Sky Net Blow is a spinning blow that kicks up a storm, dealing damage to all targets in an area and throwing them back 3 cells. No Spirit Spheres required. The user's AGI stat increases the damage.
On iRO, this skill is simplified as Sky Blow.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each point of AGI increases damage by about 1% of your attack.
- Each point of Base level above 100 increases damage by 1% of your attack.
- Using after Twin Dragon get bonus +150 AGI.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Apr. 17)
- When used in conjunction with Twin Dragon, the effect of increasing damage is eliminated.
- The knockback effect is eliminated, consuming SP is slightly increased.
- Patch (2011 Jun. 15)
- Sura's `Sky Net Blow' skill description `is used when one skill is consumed` is written that will be deleted.
- Patch (2010 Mar. 31)
- The skill damage formula is modified.
- The part consuming one mechanism body is changed so as not to consume the mechanism body.