|Job Class||Assassin Cross|
|Cast Time||0.5 seconds|
|Cooldown||(1 + 0.2*Skill Level) seconds|
|Requirements||Double Attack Lv. 5, Envenom Lv. 5, Cloaking Lv. 3, Enchant Poison Lv. 6|
On iRO, this skill is known as Soul Destroyer.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Being ranged, the skill is completely blocked by Pneuma and AS cards and EA enchants work on it.
- Enchant Deadly Poison increases Soul Breaker's ATK, but only gives it a half modifier.
- +% Cards affect Soul Breaker's ATK.
- Status cards' effects carry.
- Ice Pick and Combat Knife affects only the physical part.
- Items that allow your attacks to bypass the target's defense, such as Combat Knife and Ceaser's Sword apply in either hand.
- Zipper Bear's SP cost-per-attack does carry through to SD. One for each Zipper Bear Card.
- You cannot use any other skills during the after-cast delay.
- Cast Time can be reduced by DEX, Suffragium, various Cards and Poem of Bragi.
- When dual wielding and casting Soul Breaker, you are not penalized for the lack of Right-Hand Mastery or Left-Hand Mastery skills.
- The Sign does not affect Soul Breaker's damage.
- When dual wielding, the ATK value of your support weapon will not contribute to Soul Breaker's damage. Only ATK cards will have effect. (The ONLY ATK that does not apply is that of any left-hand weapon. Aegis NEVER uses left hand's weapon for any skill's damage calculation.)
- Formula is (ATK + MATK) * (3 + (.5 * skill level))
- Since ATK and MATK have equal say in the formula, its just easier to stack ATK, and forget about MATK.
- Soul Breaker no longer misses, it will always do full damage regardless of target's FLEE.
References[edit | edit source]
- WarpPortal Forums 2014 Dec. 25
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Oct. 16)
- Changed to normal ranged physics instead of special ranged physics.
- Damage formula is changed, skill cooldown is slightly added, global cooldown, SP consumption is changed.
- Changed to apply criticality with half the caster's critical chance.