|Cast Time||(Skill Level * 0.5) seconds|
|Cooldown||25 - (Skill Level * 5) seconds|
|Requirements||Analyze Lv. 3, Neutral Barrier Lv. 2|
Stealth Field generates an energy field around the caster, cloaking all allies in range. Affected characters turn translucent and are immune to targeted skills, similar to Ranger's Camouflage. Consumes 3% of the caster's Max SP every 3 seconds and reduces movement speed by 30%, but the caster does not receive any effects.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires the player to be in a Magic Gear.
- If the caster's SP reaches 0, Stealth Field will cancel.
- If two Stealth Fields overlap, it cancels the effect.
- Stealth Field can be canceled manually by casting a second time (this feature currently does not work in iRO).
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- SP consumption changes. (80/100/120)
- Stat (cast) casting is deleted.
- The skill reuse time will change.
- Skill effect range is changed. (3 x 3 cells -> 5 x 5 cells)
- The SP consumed by the caster during the duration is adjusted.
- Reduced movement speed of the caster is adjusted. (30% -> 20%)