Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Cast Time||(Skill Level * 0.5) seconds|
|Cooldown||25 - (Skill Level * 5) seconds|
|Requirements||Analyze Lv. 3, Neutral Barrier Lv. 2|
Stealth Field generates an energy field around the caster, cloaking all allies in range. Affected characters turn translucent and are immune to targeted skills, similar to Ranger's Camouflage. Consumes 3% of the caster's Max SP every 3 seconds and reduces movement speed by 30%, but the caster does not receive any effects.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires the player to be in a Magic Gear.
- If the caster's SP reaches 0, Stealth Field will cancel.
- If two Stealth Fields overlap, it cancels the effect.
- Stealth Field can be canceled manually by casting a second time (this feature currently does not work in iRO).
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- SP consumption changes. (80/100/120)
- Stat (cast) casting is deleted.
- The skill reuse time will change.
- Skill effect range is changed. (3 x 3 cells -> 5 x 5 cells)
- The SP consumed by the caster during the duration is adjusted.
- Reduced movement speed of the caster is adjusted. (30% -> 20%)