|Category||Area of Effect|
|Cast Time||4 + 0.8 * (Skill Lv.) seconds|
|Requirements||Jupiter Thunder Lv. 3|
Frost Diver Lv. 1
Storm Gust summons a blizzard upon a targeted area, striking enemies within range a total of 10 times, pushing them in random directions. Enemies hit by the skill have a chances of getting frozen, scaled by the skill level used (60% at level 1 and 15% at level 10). This skill cannot freeze Boss and Undead monsters. The casting of Storm Gust is followed by a 5-second skill delay.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Its chance of freezing depend on skill level and enemies immunity.
- Storm Gust does not stack with other Storm Gusts; two simultaneous Storm Gusts on one location has no more effect than simply one. This is important in WoE Precasts. The reason for this is that anything hit by Storm Gust is temporarily immune to the skill for a preset period (half a second). In this way it is similar to Lord of Vermilion and the Priest skill Magnus Exorcismus.
- Each cell affected by Storm Gust unconditionally splashes a surrounding 3x3 area. This means that the actual area-of-effect of the skill is 11x11. Anything right outside the "Cast Ring" will be hit.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Fixed casting is reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2.4 seconds at Level 10.
- The variable cast is reduced to 6.3 seconds from 9.6 seconds at Level 10.
- The skill delay is reduced from 5 seconds to 1 second, and skill cooldown is added for 6 seconds.
- Patch (2016 Apr. 06)
- Skill When the damage of "Storm Gust" is magically reflected, it is corrected so that the effect is not output to the caster.
- Patch (2010 Sept. 29)
- The balance of Storm Gust is adjusted.