Strip Status causes the player to not be able to reequip any items into a given equipment slot, depending on which one was targeted.
On iRO, this is known as Divest status.
|Strip Helm||Strip Armor||Strip Weapon||Strip Shield||Strip Accessory|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The following abilities inflict Strip Status:
- Strip Helm
- Strip Armor
- Strip Weapon
- Strip Shield
- Strip Accessory
- Full Strip
- Weapon Crush
- Earth Strain
Cure[edit | edit source]
Strip Status can be cured through the following methods:
- Re-logging cancels the status.
- Alchemist protection skills "cure" Strip Status.
- Battle Chant instantly removes all buffs and status effects from the Paladin who uses it, including Strip Status.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects removes all abnormal status effects from party members, including Strip Status.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects grants 60 seconds of immunity to all status effects to party members, including Strip Status.
Prevention[edit | edit source]
The following lists ways that Strip Status can be prevented: