Summon Spirit Sphere
|Summon Spirit Sphere|
|Job Class||Monk, Champion, Super Novice|
|Cooldown||Varies with skill level|
|Requirements||Iron Fists Lv. 2|
Summon Spirit Sphere grants ability to summon Spirit Spheres that orbit the player. Each Spirit Sphere adds +3 ATK that ignores enemy defense and flee.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill is required to activate many of the Monk skills, as many require Spirit Spheres to perform.
- The ATK gained from Spirit Spheres is affected by cards but not by elements. Also, the player will always hit for at least 3*(Number of Spirit Spheres summoned on them) if there is no percentage-reduction in effect in the opposition's favour (i.e. target is a player wearing a shield that allows them to take -30% from Demi-Human)
- Spirit Spheres can be transferred by the use of the skill Spiritual Bestowment.
- The Greatest General Card gives players Spirit Spheres by chance when attacking.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2014 May 28)
- Skill [Summon Spirit Sphere] changed to prevent it from being used on Gunslinger.