Super Novice Spirit
|Super Novice Spirit|
|Job Class||Soul Linker|
|Cast Time||1 second|
Super Novice Spirit imbues Super Novices with the Spirit of the Super Novice, giving them special powerful buffs that last until the Spirit buff runs out.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Super Novices above Job Lv. 70 have a 1% chance to "erase" the death record. A Super Novice above job level 70 who has an empty death record receives a bonus +10 to all stats. This can be achieved by simply spamming the link over and over, you do not have to log out or wait for the previous link to cancel. When it happens, the Super Novice Angel will appear and the +10 bonus stats will appear. You DO NOT regain any lost exp.
- The Super Novice Angel doesn't appear with expanded super novices, you have to relog to get the +10 bonus stats. (Maybe a Bug.)
- Super Novices above Base Lv. 90 will temporarily be able to equip ALL upper/middle/lower headgears.
- Super Novices above Base Lv. 96 will temporarily be able to equip all Level 4 Daggers, 1h Swords, Axes, Maces and Staves.
- Headgears and Weapons made equip-able by the soul link will remain equipped:
- if the link remains active while traveling between maps.
- even after the link wears off until you change to any map or log out.
- Headgears and Weapons made equip-able by the soul link will also remain equip-able even if broken.