User blog:MilkyThief/Chocolate-Covered Savage Bebe Bacon
This is a step-by-step original recipe based on Savage Bacon. Done for Dawnte and Myzery's Creative Event: Fall Feast. I had the day off today so I took advantage of it. Really simple to make, but tastes amazing. I may draw an image for it... Not sure yet. I can't draw to save my life....
Item effect: All Stats + 2 for 5 minutes.
Serving: <number of people>
Prep time: <minutes to hours>
- Baking chocolate
- Wax paper
- First you start off with the hardest step... Getting the raw bacon.
- Next step is to cook the bacon, either stove top or microwave.
- After the bacon is cooked we need to put it aside and melt the chocolate. Microwave or stove top.
- First we break up the chocolate into a bowl, then stir it while it is melting.
- After melting the chocolate, stir it until there are no lumps.
- Next up is coating the bacon in chocolate then putting it on wax paper.
- Once you have covered the bacon in chocolate put them in the refrigerator till they are solid.
- Take out and break off any excess chocolate if needed.
Comments that use inappropriate language, are irrelevant, and/or are inflammatory will be deleted. Please contact a moderator or admin to report such comments.
Discussions and comments about the Ragnarok Wiki and articles should be directed to the forums. Thank you for your cooperation.