|Job Class||Blacksmith, Whitesmith, Super Novice|
|Requirements||Hilt Binding Lv. 1|
Weaponry Research enhances HIT/ATK of the Blacksmith and increases the chance of successfully Forging a weapon. The benefits of Weaponry Research are applied to all weapons that are equipped and all weapon creation attempts.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The bonuses are apparently scaled according to your job level.
- The ATK bonus works like all other Weapon Masteries.
- Despite popular belief, this skill does not increase the rate of success on upgrades performed past the safe limit at upgrading NPCs.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2015 Feb. 25)
- [Weaponry Research] and [Hilt Binding] are fixed for Super Novices. The skills were not adding the corresponding damage.
- Renewal Update (2009 Jun. 17)
- The hit bonus behaves in the same way that the Accuracy bonus for Bash does. As a result, it does not appear in the status window.